March 18th, 2020
Tutor Perini Corporation
Tutor Perini Corporation is seeking a Marketing/Proposal Specialist to work in our Sylmar, CA location. This new position in our growing department will be primarily responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing projects including the preparation of proposals, presentations, resource materials and reports.
Tutor Perini Corporation is seeking a Marketing/Proposal Specialist to work in our Sylmar, CA location.
This new position in our growing department will be primarily responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing projects including the preparation of proposals, presentations, resource materials and reports. Other duties may include content generation for the company Intranet and social media, website maintenance, and development of corporate publications. These responsibilities encompass graphic design, copywriting, editing, content, social media, and organizational skills. The successful candidate will be both creative and analytical while performing activities that support the growth and success of the company.
• Coordinate with various team members to prepare proposals and presentations including formatting, layout, non-technical writing and proofreading
• Manage all administrative aspects of proposal/presentation development
• Read and analyze RFQ/RFP’s
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering
• Edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements
• Provide CRM administration including data entry, reporting and knowledge management
• Research, write, and update collateral materials including project descriptions, resumes, experience lists, etc.
• Maintain marketing information and photo databases
• Design, produce and distribute advertising and direct marketing pieces, both in print and digital
• Perform research to support Business Development
• Manage business unit project award submittals
• Assist with maintenance of corporate website and business unit websites
• Assist with social media content on various platforms
• Draft and edit copy for corporate periodicals and collateral materials
• Manage the coordination of photo and video shoots
• Assist with the upkeep of corporate standards for communication, style, branding, and layout design
• Work with corporate and business unit leaders to support marketing and communication initiatives
• Provide support at local events such as trade shows, ground breakings, and charitable functions
• Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in the AEC industry preparing RFQ/RFP/Bid responses (or 6 years preparing RFQ/RFP/Bid responses in a similar business industry)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Journalism, English or additional equivalent work experience
• Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience with CRM database input and upkeep (Microsoft Dynamics a plus)
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to utilize layout and graphic design skills in a business setting
• Ability to multi-task, be proactive, establish priorities and work independently or in teams
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment that may sometimes include nights and weekends
• Occasional travel to jobsites, events, and company meetings
• Previous experience in the AEC industry strongly preferred
• Experience with Illustrator and Premier Pro (or other video editing software) a plus
• Experience with Umbraco web content management tool a plus
• Experience maintaining social media accounts for a business a plus
• Experience with SEO and website analytics a plus
• Understanding of the construction industry and terminology a plus
About Tutor Perini
Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil, building, and specialty construction company that has built projects such as the Aria and Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas; airport expansions in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas; corporate campuses in Silicon Valley; the SR 99 double-decker highway tunnel in Seattle, the largest bored tunnel in the United States; expansions for mass transit systems including East Side Access in New York, BART and SFMTA in San Francisco, much of the LACMTA Red Line (B Line) in Los Angeles, and currently, sections two and three of the LACMTA’s Purple Line (D Line) expansion. In addition, we have constructed stadiums, arenas, bridges, educational facilities, courthouses, high-rises, and have been a part of recovery construction for disasters such as Hurricane Katrina.
Tutor Perini is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).
To Apply, Visit Our Application Site:
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying.
March 12th, 2020
T.Y. Lin International
T.Y. Lin International is seeking a Marketing Specialist II (3-5 years of experience) to provide support for marketing activities.
T.Y. Lin International is seeking a Marketing Specialist II (3-5 years of experience) to provide support for marketing activities. Exercises independent judgment. Independently performs most assignments based on specification of desired results. May supervise administrative, and marketing-related support staff, such as Marketing Assistants or Marketing Coordinators. May also coordinate/direct the efforts of specialized consultants, such as photographers and other marketing related vendors. May assume temporary supervisory responsibility for technical staff assigned to marketing projects. Client contact often restricted to updating routine file information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and maintains marketing information systems (client files, resume and project description files, mailing list, etc.).
• Assist with writing, editing, and production of project marketing support materials (qualifications packages, proposals, presentations/interviews, etc.)
• Implement communication strategy by assisting with project and personnel internal and external public relations efforts in coordination with Corporate Communications Team.
• Draft content and graphic layout of marketing materials such as proposals, awards, presentation abstracts, etc.
• Partner with technical staff to create concepts for and develop marketing collateral.
• Gather, format and maintain accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes in corporate database.
• Assist with planning and coordinating photo shoots and managing photo documentation of projects and staff.
• Support the implementation of corporate initiatives and social media participation.
• Researches target markets and clients as directed, sharing relevant information with other offices and practices.
• Produce high-quality work products, in terms of accuracy, messaging, content and compliance with requirements.
• Work collaboratively with fellow team members to continuously enhance deliverables and the working environment.
• Conduct and coordinate a range of marketing support activities as directed.
TYPICAL ABILITIES AND ATTAINMENTS
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and clients.
• Has proven capabilities to write messaging for various content channels (news releases, website, email, social media, etc.).
• Has the ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications in order to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
• Has an interest in and ability to learn about industry-related concepts and apply that understanding to written marketing materials.
• Can solve problems and work independently, and as a team player.
• Shares knowledge with others and seeks out knowledge that can be gained from others.
• Is actively involved in professional and community organizations.
• Is proactive, resourceful, a self-starter and can easily multi-task against deadlines.
• Thrives in a collaborative, engaging and fast-paced environment.
• Has strong organizational, problem-solving and attention to details skills.
• Is able to think creatively and strategically.
• Participates in continuing on-the-job training and specialized training at least every 2 years, including SMPS membership.
• Should be able to develop marketing program through both original contributions and refinement of existing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDING EDUCATION and/or JOB EXPERIENCE):
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or technical field; or 2 to 4 years of experience, preferably with 1 year in marketing assistant/jr. marketing coordinator or communications-related position; or associate degree and 3 to 5 years of experience; or 3 to 7 years of secretarial experience in design/construction project services or marketing. Experience in the AEC industry preferred. Excellent writing and communication skills and attention to detail is also required. Must be proficient using MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat). Knowledge of Deltek Vision CRM databases a plus. Ability to travel to other local office as needed.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Specialist II
REPORTS TO: May report to Region Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Specialist. Performance evaluated by marketing management-level staff, with input from principals and technical managers.
REQUISITION #: 2020-2432
NOTE: Job descriptions are subject to change at any time and may be routinely updated. The job description is intended to provide a general understanding of the nature and scope of the position. The employee may be called upon to perform duties not specifically included below.
March 13th, 2020
ZGF is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in our Los Angeles office. We are looking for creative, passionate, and strategic thinkers.
ZGF is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in our Los Angeles office. We are looking for creative, passionate, and strategic thinkers.
As a Marketing Manager, you will…
• Work closely with leadership to help determine strategies on proposals and presentations, hands-on planning and development of strategic customized responses to RFPs and in the interview preparation.
• Be a talented writer and storyteller with the ability to gather complex or technical information from various sources, to synthesize it, and to use it as the basis to craft cohesive and compelling narratives.
• Share a love for content marketing and a passion for developing fresh and creative approaches to conveying information.
• Coordinate the preparation of statements of interest and qualifications, proposals, SF330 forms, collateral materials, miscellaneous marketing, and marketing-oriented correspondence, etc.
• Participate in pre-interview planning and presentation rehearsal with design teams and help develop and apply the established win strategy, themes, and differentiators in presentation materials.
• Establish work assignments and follow-up to ensure tasks and projects are completed to the highest standards of quality, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
• Conduct research and compile information regarding existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, proposals, and presentations.
• Develop and maintain network of industry contacts, i.e., consultants, contractors, architectural colleagues, clients; cultivate leads and gather intelligence through network.
• Support those with marketing assignments to prepare for meetings, interviews, and other contacts with prospective clients, as well as for speaking engagements and other marketing activities.
• Centralize information about the business development activities of the local office and those of a firmwide nature that are orchestrated through that office, including such things as leads, contacts, and schedules of business development events.
• See that information is shared in a timely way among team members; manage timely decisions and actions in business development pursuits.
• Explore ways to streamline workflow and use of technology without compromising quality.
• Attend community and industry events and conferences.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or design-related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant marketing /communications, preferably within the A/E/C industry.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; strong editing and proofreading skills; strong graphic design sensibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with both peers and senior members of the firm.
• Experience working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• A collaborative and team-oriented disposition; a sense of humor and grace under pressure; persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic.
• Sound professional judgment, strong work ethic, positive and client-focused attitude.
• A detailed knowledge of marketing procedures, work processes, and tools, along with evidence of past successful management of marketing projects and teams.
• A thorough understanding of effective document and presentation production, and an in-depth understanding of proposal and presentation psychology and how to convey messages, themes, differentiators, and responses to evaluation criteria clearly and effectively.
• Experience managing teams of people (non-direct reports) with demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and provide constructive criticism in a team setting and one-on-one.
• Proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint is required; working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and database programs such as Deltek Vision and Axomic OpenAsset is preferable.
• Able to travel to other ZGF offices and/or client project locations as needed.
• Cover letter
• Writing Samples
We invite qualified candidates to apply online at https://www.zgf.com/careers/.
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.