October 15th, 2018
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our office in Los Angeles, CA. The marketing coordinator will assist in marketing related efforts for all stages of pursuits such as qualifications, RFPs, RFQs and presentations. This role will also provide support for all proposal efforts including but not limited to writing, editing and producing content
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our office in Los Angeles, CA. The marketing coordinator will assist in marketing related efforts for all stages of pursuits such as qualifications, RFPs, RFQs and presentations. This role will also provide support for all proposal efforts including but not limited to writing, editing and producing content.
• Lead a collaborative proposal process, coordinating the collection of project-specific information and developing content and other requirements
• Layout and production of marketing collateral for proposals using InDesign
• Gather, verify, and format information for inclusion in proposals and marketing collateral
• Create interview materials such as PowerPoint presentations, boards, and leave-behinds
• Coordinate visual marketing strategies and design including but not limited to: custom graphics, proposal covers, ads, and brochures
• Create content for social media platforms
• Maintain marketing file structure and CRM system updates
• Organize special marketing events (Example: client parties, employee events and charity events)
• College degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field and 3-4 years’ experience providing support in marketing field
• Experience leading the process for an RFQ, RFP or interview prep
• Intermediate/Advanced skills in InDesign; Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
• Advanced ability in MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Work collaboratively and constructively with colleagues, across all levels of the firm
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• A proven team player that represents the core values of our firm
• Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Previous experience in the A/E industry strongly desired
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and marketing portfolio (including graphics and writing samples) to email@example.com.
September 25th, 2018
Frederick Fisher and Partners
Frederick Fisher and Partners is an internationally known architectural firm headquartered in West Los Angeles with an award-winning portfolio in museums, art galleries, premiere educational facilities, creative workspace, and custom residential design. For our Marketing Coordinator, we are looking for a highly self-motivated, innovative, and graphically proficient individual to join our team.
Frederick Fisher and Partners is an internationally known architectural firm headquartered in West Los Angeles with an award-winning portfolio in museums, art galleries, premiere educational facilities, creative workspace, and custom residential design. We seek to improve lives, community, and the environment in everything we create by integrating innovation and collaboration, beauty and authenticity, buildability and sustainability, and a broad cultural perspective.
FF&P prides itself on a very special office culture. We are a team that truly cares about our work and each other and we value inclusion, respect, and camaraderie. While we strive for cohesion, we also believe everyone’s voice matters. Life-long learning is a priority and self-motivated individuals are encouraged to explore their own interests and talents.
For our Marketing Coordinator, we are looking for a highly self-motivated, innovative, and graphically proficient individual to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving the status quo and helping our company grow in new, extraordinary ways.
You will be working alongside our Marketing and Business Development Manager on a daily basis and she expects you to be ready and excited to play a key role in the marketing of FF&P. You will provide support for all areas of marketing, proposal coordination and production, writing/editing content, business development efforts, and public relations. You will assist in developing and implementing marketing and PR campaigns; tracking client and project data; maintain marketing communication materials; maintaining databases; completing research, and preparing reports. You will also be a part of a new generation of growth within our company.
• Work alongside and support the Marketing and Business Development Manager
• Research and track RFP/Q opportunities
• Coordinate and produce streamlined, laser-focused proposal submissions and graphic interview materials
• Develop and maintain newsletters/mailers in line with FF&P’s communication/PR strategy
• Maintain website content
• Support social media campaign efforts
• Coordinate PR campaigns
• Provide support for business development efforts
• Identify & propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
• Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
The ideal candidate must:
• Be passionate, innovative, and self-motivated
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously including project submissions, graphic support and client research
• Have experience developing compelling graphic presentations/proposals/press releases/etc.
• Possess an eye for graphic style and quality
• Be ready to contribute to the creation and development of new ideas, campaigns, and strategies
• Possess a positive, confident, professional demeanor and a helpful, can-do attitude
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient/Expert in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• 3D Max, HTML web design, and basic knowledge of CRM programs a plus
• Knowledge of the Architectural and Design industries a plus
• 2+ years of experience in marketing/PR/brand management (preferably at a professional services firm)
For more information about FF&P, please visit our website at
Email your cover letter, resume, and marketing portfolio (including graphics and writing samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 22nd, 2018
Abramson Teiger Architects
Abramson Teiger Architects (ATA) is a professional practice committed to rigorous inquiry, ambitious design and responsive service. As a design-oriented firm, we place the highest attention on architectural concepts, design details and clarity in drawing quality to portray our ideas. We are seeking an energetic, organized, and multi-talented Marketing / Business Development person to join our team.
Abramson Teiger Architects (ATA) is a professional practice committed to rigorous inquiry, ambitious design and responsive service. As a design-oriented firm, we place the highest attention on architectural concepts, design details and clarity in drawing quality to portray our ideas. Our work consists of Commercial, Corporate Interiors, Religious, Institutional, Retail Projects and High End Residential Homes. ATA is a design intensive firm, dedicated to quality, creativity, and personal attention to our clients. The firm was founded by Trevor Abramson and Douglas Teiger, each having over 30 years of experience running an architectural practice. They merged their firms in 2000 to form Abramson Teiger Architects. With an office in Culver City, ATA has positioned itself in the center of an ever-evolving and endlessly-energizing creative hub. What began as a boutique operation has organically evolved into a robust firm of 30 diverse professionals. With over 300 built projects across North America, ATA’s passion for excellence has been recognized with over thirty design awards. Their work has also been published extensively in international, national and local journals such as Architectural Record, Architectural Review, Architectural Digest, and Los Angeles Architect.
Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefit Package
Culver City, CA
Job Description: Marketing / Business Development
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and multi-talented Marketing / Business Development person to join our team.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, architecture, or related field.
• 5 plus years of experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
• Creative copywriting skills – architecture or design industry experience a plus but not necessary
• Strong graphic design abilities and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience with Wordpress and basic CSS knowledge is a plus
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strategic planning to assist to identify new market segments that we want to go after. Be part of the team to discuss our marketing plan. Social Media, Press, Awards, Public Presence.
• Research RFQ’s and RFP’s to find new potential business opportunities.
• Produce RFPs and RFQs that showcase the firm’s work as it relates to the specific project requests. Strong copy writing, image editing, and graphic design skills are necessary.
• Conceptualize, write and design monthly email campaigns using iContact.
• Prepare copy for website updates such as posting news articles and creating new employee pages. Work with website development team to delegate larger requests such as new project pages.
• Work with the architects and interior designers to produce submissions for industry awards.
• Respond to press requests by providing the necessary assets and information.
• Maintain firm-wide branding standards for proposals, presentations, and internal and external forms.
• Coordinate architectural and commercial interior design photography shoots by researching and suggesting photographers, gathering bids, coordinating dates with all parties involved, and assisting on-site to ensure the photos are consistent with the company’s photography style standards.
Email a single PDF document (multi pages with-in a single PDF 5MB max.) containing your resume, 3 references and examples of your RFQ/RFP portfolio to Douglas Teiger at email@example.com
No links to your website of work please.
To learn more about ATA visit us at www.abramsonteiger.com